Are you a giver by nature? Do you enjoy spoiling those you hold dear? Or are you simply thinking of ways to show your appreciation? Allow me to point you in a good direction.
- Ulta Beauty
- Barnes and Noble
- Vex Clothing
My knowledge is almost exclusively of French wines. Think I might like something that I haven’t listed? – Do share! I love trying new things.
- Pinot Noir (Bourgogne preferred)
- Côtes du Rhône
- Rosé (Vaucluse / Rhône Valley preferred)
- California wines
Something a bit stronger
Same as above. Think I might like something that I haven’t listed? – Do share! I love trying new things.
- Tequila – reposado or añejo
- Bourbon – Knob Creek or Bulleit
- Scotch – Hibiki or Glennfidich
Believe it or not I don’t like sweets. Even my chocolate I prefer dark and bitter.
- Chocolate – DARK, salted caramel, sea salt & almond, chili, orange – just to name a few
- French or Spanish cheeses, goat cheese, blue cheese
- Artisan pickles (NEVER bread and butter pickles) – pickled: okra, garlic, peppers, ANYTHING
- Olives of any variety
- Jewelry – anything gold, rose gold, copper, or bronze. These are the colors that go best with my caramel skin.
- Tasteful lingerie: tops – 32DD other garments – S or XS if the brand runs large.
Flowers and plants are always nice!